What’s Happening in Term 2
Week 5 – Wednesday 19 May – CPS Cross Country
Week 4, 5 and 6 – Interschool fixtures for netball, soccer and football
Week 10 – Wednesday 23 June – Interschool Cross Country.
Swimming Carnival 2021
What a wonderful start to term 2 with the CPS Swimming Carnival back from hiatus for 2021. On Thursday 22 April all the year 3-6 students from CPS packed their bags and made the trek down to Churchlands Senior High School. As there was no carnival last year, over half the students were attending their first swimming carnival.
It was amazing to watch swimmers of differing abilities give their very best efforts and do it with a smile on their faces.
The Churchlands Way was visible across all age levels, especially RESILIENCE as so many swimmers went outside of their comfort zone to complete their races.
A massive thanks to all the teachers that help out on the day with various roles, these events are not possible without your amazing talents. To the parents who are there to lend a hand in any capacity, we are grateful to have such wonderful parents at CPS, so thank you. Lastly to all the CPS students, you are all AWESOME and I am always blown away by the positive attitude you all show at these events.
Congratulations to our overall Champion Boys and Girls from each year level.
Year 3 Girls
- Champion – Abbey W – Stirling
- 2nd Place – Tallulah H – Forrest
- 3rd Place – Zoe V – Forrest
Year 3 Boys
- Champion – Nikil R – Curtin
- 2nd Place – Emmett B – Cowan
- 3rd Place – Matthew T – Curtin
Year 4 Girls
- Champion – Aarvi D – Stirling
- 2nd Place – Chloe M – Cowan
- 3rd Place – Ava E – Forrest
Year 4 Boys
- Champion – Will S – Curtin
- 2nd Place – Sam W – Stirling
- 3rd Place – Dylan C – Forrest
Year 5 Girls
- Champion – Gracie H – Stirling
- 2nd Place – Jocelyn G – Forrest
- 3rd Place – Savi O – Cowan
Year 5 Boys
- Champion – Angus P – Stirling
- 2nd Place – Connor B – Forrest
- 3rd Place – Sam M – Stirling
Year 6 Girls
- Champion – Klara T – Cowan
- 2nd Place – Izzie H – Stirling
- 3rd Place – Matilda C – Forrest
Year 6 Boys
- Champion – Alex E – Forrest
- 2nd Place – Taksheel K – Stirling
- 3rd Place – Tom W – Cowan
The overall points for the day went something like this;