Our Vision & Values
We are committed to inspiring and encouraging our students to become confident, creative and critical thinkers, resilient life-long learners and responsible global citizens.
OUR Staff Believe
- Every child is entitled to the opportunity for deep learning.
- It is our responsibility to provide a safe and supportive environment where the performance of both students and staff is optimised (Rest, Reflect, Reset).
- Successful, future focused students are critical and creative thinkers.
- Collective efficacy through collaboration improves student progress.
- Trust is built through open, clear and respectful communication between all partners; students, staff, parents.
- Time, support and resources are necessary to effect sustainable change.
- A growth mind set is the precursor to success.
- Individual learning needs of all students must be catered for.
- Providing opportunities for community engagement builds our inclusive culture.
THE CHURCHLANDS WAY
Churchlands Primary School’s Ten Essential Social Skills
- Following instructions
- Taking turns
- Active listening
- Interrupting appropriately
- Saying ‘please’ and ‘thank you’
- Disagreeing in non-hurtful ways
- Appreciating others
- Acknowledging others
- Using appropriate entry skills