Just a message to share our CPS Carpark Rules with new families (and a reminder for old)!
The school recognises the heavy amounts of traffic, particularly at school pick-up, around the entries to our Cromarty Rd carparks and have been working closely with local councils to find a solution. In the meantime, to reduce some congestion, we have established the following rules:
KISS N DROP
- Kiss N Drop is open from 3.10pm – if you are using this area, please plan your pick-up to be then.
- Please do NOT drop off children outside the Kiss N Drop area.
- Please drive to the end of the blue lines when using Kiss N Drop.
- If you are parking and picking up before 3.10pm – please collect your child/ren and leave as quickly as possible.
- Please accompany all children to parked cars – students should NOT be walking across the carpark unaccompanied.
Please drive slowly and safely to ensure the safety of our students. If you are departing the carpark, keep right. If you are entering the Kiss N Drop keep left.
For an entertaining reminder of these rules in action – check out this fantastic community announcement, created by some of our ex-students!